No products in the cart.
Gluten Free Amaranth Cheela Mix / Dosa Mix 1 KG
Amaranth (rajgira) is derived from the Greek word meaning ‘everlasting’. Indeed, amaranth has been a continuous, strong presence in diets across the world since thousands of years. There is evidence of amaranth being used in UP in India and, later on, by the Aztecs in the 15th and 16th centuries in South America. Amaranth boasts a super healthy nutrition profile packed with protein, manganese, and amino acids.
Graminway’s Gluten Free Amaranth Cheela Mix is made from grinding amaranth seeds and a hint of fennel into a fine powder. We throw in dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi), ginger and chilli powder to achieve just the right balance between spice and flavour.
- Our easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter
- Take 1 cup of Graminway’s Amaranth Cheela Mix
- Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add a few more drops of oil, flip the cheela
- Voila! Crispy, hot cheela is ready! Best had with spicy, green or red chutney and a hot cuppa!
Rajgira Atta, Rice Flour, Kasuri Methi, Chilly Powder, Corainder leaves, Ginger, Green Chilly, Salt, and Fennel seeds.