No products in the cart.
Gluten Free Ragi Dosa 1 KG
Ragi (finger millet), a native plant of Ethiopia and Uganda is a hardy crop that can withstand drought and the passing of time. Ragi finds a mention in ancient Sanskrit texts as ‘rajika’ and has been present in India for over thousands of years. Ragi is an excellent source of nutrition, full of calcium and protein, and is synonymous with health particularly in rural areas.
Graminway’s Gluten Free Ragi Dosa is made from ragi that’s sourced from organic ragi farmers who cultivate the crop using sustainable farming methods, without chemicals or pesticides. Our ragi dosa batter is made from clean whole grains, and milled in-house with cumin seeds, which gives rich texture and flavour to the dosa. This ready-to-make mix doesn’t require any advance preparation and is perfect for those rushed mornings when you need breakfast ready in minutes!
- Our easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter
- Take 1 cup of Graminway’s Ragi Dosa mix
- Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add a few more drops of oil, flip the dosa
- Voila! Crispy, hot dosa is ready! Best had with spicy tomato or peanut chutney and a hot cuppa!
Ragi Flour, Rice Flour, Urad Daal , Salt, Green chilly powder, Cumin whole, Ginger powder and Dry Coriander leaves.