No products in the cart.
Gluten Free Kuttu Atta ( Buckwheat Flour ) 1 KG
Buckwheat (kuttu) is one of the world’s oldest crops and is believed to have originated in Southeast Asia around 6000 years ago. Buckwheat is not wheat but a plant with seeds that can be ground to make flour. These seeds were once used to feed cattle but as its nutritious values became clearer it has gained prominence as a superfood across the world. Buckwheat has plenty of protein, minerals, and fiber and is used to make everything from soba noodles to porridge to pancakes.
Graminway’s Gluten Free Kuttu Atta is made from locally sourced buckwheat grown by farmers who use sustainable farming methods, without chemicals or pesticides. Buckwheat can be made into a finely powdered, refined flour for a milder flavor or into a coarser, darker form for bolder flavors and more fiber content. Graminway’s Kuttu Atta is the lighter version, which can be mixed with regular flour for good consistency and texture.
- Take Graminway’s Kuttu Atta and Mashed Boiled Potato in a mixing bowl and add water.
- Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Graminway’s Kuttu Atta can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- It can be used to bake gluten-free items including bread, crepes, parathas, puris, cakes, cookies, and so much more!
- Kuttu Atta / Buckwheat Flour.