No products in the cart.
Gluten Free 4 Lentil Dosa Mix 1 KG
One of the earliest references to ‘adai’, the traditional South Indian lentil mix can be found in the Tamil epic ‘Silappadikaram’ dating back to the 1st century AD. Since then, adai, a dosa made of multiple grains is a staple in many South Indian households. It’s not an item easily found in restaurants and has remained a homemade favourite.
Graminway’s Gluten Free 4 Lentil Dosa Mix replicates the same flavours of home with our nutritious combination of moong dal, green moong dal (yellow and green gram), chana dal (chickpea flour), and urad dal (black gram). Bursting with protein, vitamin B, magnesium, and an array of other properties the mix packs a punch! We add in some green chillies, ginger, and asafoetida for that perfect taste.
- Our easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter
- Take 1 cup of Graminway’s 4 Lentil Mix
- Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add a few more drops of oil, flip the cheela
- Voila! Crispy, hot cheela is ready! Best had with spicy, mint chutney and a hot cuppa!
Chana Daal, Toor Daal, Moong Daal, Urad Daal, Heing, Green Chilly, Ginger, Salt, and Coriander leaves.
There are no review yet.