No products in the cart.
Barley Atta 1 KG
Barley (jau) is one of the most ancient of all grains and cereal plants with a presence dating back nearly 6000 years. Barley acts as a hunger suppressing agent, is rich in fibre, and helps lower blood sugar and insulin levels due to its particularly low glycemic index.
Graminway’s Barley Atta is made from locally sourced, organically cultivated grains that are free from pesticides and other chemicals. They undergo a traditional milling process to ensure the retention of moisture and all the nutrients. This low-gluten flour can be used to make anything from chapatis to upma to pulaos. You see, versatility is ingrained in barley!
- Take Graminway’s Barley Atta in a mixing bowl and add water
- Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes
- Graminway’s Barley Atta can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- It can also act as a thickener when added to soups and sauces.
- Barley flour works well when you want to make dense breads, cookies and moist cakes.
- Depending on the proportion, barley flour can lend a deeply moist texture to breads, similar to cakes.
- Barley Flour, Jau Atta.
There are no review yet.